Saturday, October 29, 2011

you got new message from | MYNAME |


listen for da first time and i'm currently addicted to it..definitely impressed wif their dance!!dont recognize da member yet..sometimes rase macam dapat cam leader coz muke die kurus,panjang tapi biler tengok pic,da tak kenal pulak..kenal juz dalam MV jek pun,huhu..


suke part ding dong,macam lagu ring ding dong shinee da...
yalalalala pun...
part rap terbaek!!
time 00.59,dorunx speaking melayu tu,"kemanakah?bohgiakah(bahagiakah care pelat ;p)?" >__<



SEYONG
Name: Kim Seyong
D.O.B : 20 November 1991(Busan)
Height: 177cm
Weight: 59kg
Star Sign: Scorpio
Zodiac: Sheep
Blood type: O
Education:Seoul National University of Fine Arts and Acting
Advertising: 2010 KT 올레, 뱅뱅
Former JYPE trainee

INSOO
Name: Kang InSoo
D.O.B : 10 March 1988(Suwon, Gyeonggi-do)
Height:178cm
Weight: 58kg
Starsign: Pisces
Zodiac : Sheep
Blood type : AB
Academic:
2011~ Korea National Open University (Visual Media)
2006~2010 Sae Jong University (Major in Dance)
2003~2006 Anyang Art High School Dance
Former SUPERSTAR K2 contestant

KANG JOON KYU/ JUN.Q
Name: Kang Joon Kyu
Nickname: Jun.Q
D.O.B : 9 August 1993
Height: 180cm
Academic: Seoul’s Theater and Arts High School
Worked as a model since his second year of middle school.

CHAEJIN
Name: Seok Chaejin
Birthday: December 26, 1995
Height: 176cm
Weight: 56kg
Birthplace: Seoul
Education: Seoul Art High School

GUNWOO
Name: Gunwoo
Birthday: January 30, 1989
Height: 181cm
Weight: 57kg
Positions within the team: lead singer, captain


credit to MYNAME fanpage : http://www.facebook.com/MYNAME.kpop




MYNAME - Message



* The message for you -
I will put my heart into it and send it to you
The message for you -
I will put everything from morning to night, from one to ten

Hey hey hey, if you receive it, please tell me
But please don't say you don't like it, don't say no
Baby baby baby, if you say ok, please reply
So that my burning heart will calm down

How come you haven't replied even after several hours?
Should I stop now, should I give up - I was hesitating when

** You got a message
I write down my heart
A message
I will stay up all night again today
Don't ignore my text, I wait for your reply
Oh oh oh oh oh oh, this message that I send sincerely
Oh oh oh oh oh oh, I wait for your reply

Can't you accept my heartful message?
Just ri gi ding ri gi ding ri gi dong dong
You completely have my heart

Go to the top, we ain't no stop
I pull on the strings of your heart
Just ri gi ding ri gi ding ri gi dong dong
Because it's how I truly feel

* repeat

How come you haven't replied even after several hours?
Should I stop now, should I give up - I was hesitating when

** repeat

Every day I want you
I want you this much

You got a message
I write down my heart
A message
I will stay up all night again today
Don't ignore my text, I wait for your reply
Oh oh oh oh oh oh, this message that I send sincerely
Oh oh oh oh oh oh, don't make me wait




so cute on how they pronounce message as "meesaji" "messaji"...remind me on how hongki pronounce Hello Hello,so pelat...also remind me on how korean pronounce cake as "ka-yi-ke" (sumthing like dat),coffee as "koppi",fork as "pokke"..so cute!!



p/s : nak guna lagu nie as message tone ah!! ^__^
time taip entri nie entah da bape puluh kali aku dok repeat lagu nie..kalau da letak dalam fon,mau sampai pecah speaker aku dengar agak nyer..


◕‿◕。

No comments: